Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TV Program Guest Appearance

I was honored to be a guest on a TV program today! It will air in December, four times per week throughout the month. I arrived at the station to meet the director and camera people. After I was finished setting up the two hosts arrived. They were lovely (two teens - boy/girl). Both did a fantastic job assisting me with the recipes and asking questions. I could tell they had spent time thinking about questions to ask prior to the show's taping. We made the following recipes:

** Pretty in Pink Berry Smoothie
** Corn Salsa with a chocolate flair
** Brownie Bombs
** Truffles
** Peppermint Delight Smoothie

The time preparing the recipes on air flew by! I enjoyed the experience and hope the television viewers will as well. I will post an update, when the program is edited and available online to view. What a great time....Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that was the first Vintage and Victorian Magazine. Thanks for commenting. Come by again soon!
    I could use some chocolate right now!

    Angela
    The Parisienne Farmgirl

    ReplyDelete